Lady G’s hurt foot

On April 5, my guinea pig Lady G hurt her foot. Well that’s the day that we found out. Her foot was swollen and it was scratched on the top. I was sacred and worried for her. She couldn’t walk without limping so, we would give her food and bring her places because we didn’t want her to hurt her foot more by walking on it. The next day my dad took her to the vet/hospital. She had to get a shot on her foot and on her lower neck. She was also put in bowl for some strange reason. After that they finally told us what was wrong. They didn’t really say what caused the infection, but did they mention that is was infected. They also gave us some medicine that we had to start giving her twice a day starting tomorrow.

The next day came and we had to give her the medicine. It wasn’t meds, but it wasn’t a shot either. It was liquid that we had to put in her mouth. We thought it was going to be much harder than it was, but surprisingly she liked it. She liked the medicine, but also the shot container that it was in. After a couple days it was all chewed up because she was chewing it more than she was drinking the medicine. Lady G loves to chew things so to be honest I wasn’t surprised.

April 15, and Lady G is still taking her medicine. She now thinks that when I am not downstairs to help my parents do it she thinks doesn’t have to take it. She will only take the medicine if I am down there. This morning instead of drinking it she sprayed it all over her chin and mouth. So, for now on I have to stay downstairs and do the medicine with my parents so then Lady G will behave. That’s all I have for today, thank you!!!!!